15 Lines of wisdom that comes from old age
1. If you're too open minded, your brains will fall out.
2. Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
3. Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes.
That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away and barefoot.
4. Going to church doesn't make you a holy person any more than going to a garage makes you a mechanic.
5. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
6. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
7. A closed mouth gathers no feet.
8. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
9. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
10. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
11. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.
12. A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.
13. Eat well, stay fit, and die anyway.
14. No husband has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
15. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.